Hi Philip, CC buildbot mailinglist - please report any issues with the new builder there. On Tue, May 24, 2022 at 10:29:34AM +0100, Philip Herron wrote: > A full bootstrap once a day might be nice to have actually. I wonder > how long it will take on this build bot. It takes ~20 minutes (using 8 vcpus). I made it so that it waits for 10 minutes before doing a bootstrap build. The builder also collapses any pending builds. So it should do a bootstrap build fairly regularly, but not for each individual commit. It also only runs on debian amd64 stable for now. > Hopefully, the bots don't unionize and go on strike for being overworked :). No worries, we should get a bigger machine next week where we can use more vcpus per build. And we should also get a larger arm64 box (the current gccrs builds on arm64 have been disabled because the little arm64 board just couldn't keep up). Cheers, Mark