Hi Philip, On Wed, 2021-06-23 at 10:55 +0100, Philip Herron wrote: > Small update, I think part of this issue is that the support for > unit-structs is not there yet in the compiler, so if you remove the unit > tuple struct and move the other struct definitions outside of the block > the test case works: https://godbolt.org/z/nb84sEaE4 > > It might be enough to help with testing your tuple index fixes. Very nice. That workaround helps me get unblocked, except for testing empty struct tuples (unit-structs). But I have a patch for that, and even included a testcase to proof the parser now handles them. See attached. Cheers, Mark