Hi Gcc, Can you please drop me a note if you caught the email below ? Shall i get back with more info on this ? Awaiting your response, Emma From: Kathy Wood Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2022 6:33 PM To: 'Gcc' Subject: Gcc - Animation Software Importance: High Hi Gcc , I’m emailing you to see if you would be interested in the data list of “Animation Software” Users, Clients and Customers at discounted price? Henceforth, we maintain a valid and updated data list of the following technology users: * Adobe After Effects * Renderforest * Animaker * Unity * 3ds Max Design * Blender * Powtoon * KeyShot * Moho Pro * CelAction2D * Autodesk Maya * Cartoon Animator 4 Ø Clip Studio Paint, many more. Kindly let me know if you’d like to see the more info on this ? -- Thanks & Awaiting you’re response, Kathy Wood | Demand Generation Expert Please reply with an "skip" if you are not interested