* Labelexpo Asia Attendees Database 2019
@ 2019-09-05 20:52 Amy Jackson
From: Amy Jackson @ 2019-09-05 20:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi,

I'm writing to check if you would be interested in purchasing Labelexpo Asia
Attendees Database 2019? Which includes complete contact information up to
date.

Attendees:

.         Printers / converters of labels, flexible packaging and folding
cartons

.         Brand owners

.         Label and packaging designers

.         Industry suppliers and manufacturers.

If you are interested please let me know I will send you the counts and
cost.

Looking forward to hear from you.

With Regards,

Amy Jackson,

Marketing Executive.

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'leave
out'

* RE: Labelexpo Asia Attendees Database 2019
@ 2019-09-06 14:05 Amy Jackson
From: Amy Jackson @ 2019-09-06 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi,

We're still waiting to hear from you on this project. Can you please get
back to us with an update?

Can I get back to you with Cost and Counts?

Waiting for your response.

Respects,

Amy Jackson