* instantiate_virtual_regs query
@ 2002-01-17 12:15 Daniel Towner
From: Daniel Towner @ 2002-01-17 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi all,

I am currently involved in writing a port of gcc for a new 16-bit embedded
RISC processor. I have defined a movhi instruction which takes the following
combinations (reg=reg, reg=imm, reg=mem, mem=reg). I am trying to compile
the following code fragment:

void fn(int a) {
int* p = &a;
}

The compiler generates an internal error in instantiate_virtual_regs - am I
missing a crucial instruction pattern?

Thanks,

Dan Towner.

====
Daniel Towner
picoChip Designs Ltd.
Riverside Buildings
108, Walcot Street, BATH, BA1 5BG, UK
+44 (0) 7786 702589

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-01-17 18:49 UTC | newest]