* Re: The __Main Question
       [not found] <02090210280304.00731@localhost.localdomain>
@ 2002-09-02 18:54 ` Mike Laman
From: Mike Laman @ 2002-09-02 18:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GCC

Hi Mike,

This is a port I am working on (and having fun).

I have had USER_LABEL_PREFIX defined as you desccribed
to get rid of other underscores, but "__main" seems to be a fixed string.

I cannot find anything for letting me specify the "white space" character.
GCC generates tabs. I'd like to be able to define a macro or something
to furnish a different white space character (the space character (' ') for
me)
instead of the tab.

I agree about being able to "define the form and format in the assembly
output
(in the header file)". That's my understanding of the philosophy of being
able to use GCC as a cross compiler. That's why I raise these issues.

I'm actually making good progress. I'm generating code, fixing lots
of bugs and having fun...

Mike