* CVS Mess Corrected
@ 2003-05-13 23:59 Mark Mitchell
From: Mark Mitchell @ 2003-05-13 23:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Angela Thomas, with the help of Chris Faylor, has done an oustanding job
fixing CVS destruction that we believe was perpetrated by yours truly.

I will be taking a nice long nap after this release is out; as Gerald
said a few days ago, a little bit of rest would probably help to reduce
the number of goofy things I am doing. :-)

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC

* Re: CVS Mess Corrected
@ 2003-05-14 12:28 ` Michael S. Zick
From: Michael S. Zick @ 2003-05-14 12:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Mitchell, gcc

On Tuesday 13 May 2003 06:59 pm, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Angela Thomas, with the help of Chris Faylor, has done an oustanding job
> fixing CVS destruction that we believe was perpetrated by yours truly.
>
> I will be taking a nice long nap after this release is out; as Gerald
> said a few days ago, a little bit of rest would probably help to reduce
> the number of goofy things I am doing. :-)
Running an excessively high brain cycle rate without adaquate lubrication
can also do strange things - you might want to try increasing the
lubrication during your rest period.