在 2023/5/19 20:59, Florian Weimer via Gcc 写道: > * Jonathan Wakely via Gcc: > >> Unfortunately even the Gmail web UI doesn't offer an unsubscribe >> option, despite knowing the mails come from a list and showing: >> >> mailing list: gcc@gcc.gnu.org Filter messages from this mailing list > > It does for me, under the ⏷ menu at the end of the recipient list in the > message pane. Be sure that you select a message copy that you actually > received through the mailing list. The iOS official mail app does not say 'this message is from a mailing list' either. All the other mails from GitHub, SourceForge, StackOverflow, ncurses etc. are marked as from mailing lists. I suspect there is kinda misconfiguration. -- Best regards, LIU Hao