* Git transition
@ 2019-12-16 17:32 Richard Earnshaw
From: Richard Earnshaw @ 2019-12-16 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Unfortunately a family emergency has cropped up and I can’t respond directly to the thread.  I’m also unlikely to be able to follow up on this discussion in the next couple of days.

I proposed the timetable back after the Cauldron to make it clear that we were serious about moving this release cycle.  However, the timetable was always a bit imprecise and we’ve already moved the final switch over date by a couple of weeks, so I don’t think slipping the decision date by a few days will impact that cut over.

So my request is please don’t rush to a decision that we might come to regret.  For a halp’th of tar, and all that.

R.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-12-16 17:32 UTC | newest]