* Question about Stripe activity at your end at your site
@ 2024-01-26  9:38 Frank Kruse
From: Frank Kruse @ 2024-01-26  9:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello,

I'm reaching out because I've got a major issue. There's this unexpected charge on my credit card, and it turns out, it's linked to a transaction on your service. Now, get this: I talked to Stripe Processing, and they were like, "Yep, the payment went through our site, and you've got to sort this out with those folks on your side."

Honestly, I'm totally frustrated. Money just disappeared from my card, and I can't remember buying anything from you guys. This whole mess is causing me stress. I've already started an investigation with my credit company, and I'd seriously need your cooperation in shedding light on this billing. Could you give me some details, like the order number or something?

I've got all the records I need – transaction logs, all lined up to corroborate my claim.

I'm expecting for your immediate response on this.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-01-26  9:47 UTC | newest]