* Re:  Simple question about FUNCTION_DECL.
@ 2001-12-03 15:17 Richard Kenner
From: Richard Kenner @ 2001-12-03 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pedwards; +Cc: gcc

    Given a CALL_EXPR, is it possible to get the corresponding FUNCTION_DECL
    from it, i.e., the inverse of build_x_function_call?

If it's calling a fixed function, then TREE_OPERAND of 0 should be an
ADDR_EXPR whose operand is the FUNCTION_DECL.

* Re: Simple question about FUNCTION_DECL.
@ 2001-12-03 15:10 ` Richard Henderson
From: Richard Henderson @ 2001-12-03 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Phil Edwards; +Cc: gcc

On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 04:52:13PM -0500, Phil Edwards wrote:
> Given a CALL_EXPR, is it possible to get the corresponding FUNCTION_DECL
> from it, i.e., the inverse of build_x_function_call?

get_callee_fndecl.

r~

* Simple question about FUNCTION_DECL.
@ 2001-12-03 13:48 Phil Edwards