* Software required to build/maintain GCC
@ 2002-07-24 11:09 Richard Kenner
From: Richard Kenner @ 2002-07-24 11:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I asked this the other day, but nobody answered, so I'll try again:

Where on the gcc.gnu.org web pages is the list of the versions of
software (and the location of where to obtain them) required to build
GCC in maintainer mode?  I had a disk failure and want to be sure I have
the correct versions of everything.

* Re: Software required to build/maintain GCC
@ 2002-08-06 11:16 ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2002-08-06 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: Richard Kenner

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002, Richard Kenner wrote:
> I asked this the other day, but nobody answered, so I'll try again:
>
> Where on the gcc.gnu.org web pages is the list of the versions of
> software (and the location of where to obtain them) required to build
> GCC in maintainer mode?  I had a disk failure and want to be sure I have
> the correct versions of everything.

We really should document our requirements for automake, autoconf,
bison, flex,... somewhere! Any takers?

(If you provide me the data, I'm willing to take care of the rest!)

Gerald