* [Fwd: Re: Target deprecation, round three]
@ 2003-02-25  0:09 Mark Mitchell
From: Mark Mitchell @ 2003-02-25  0:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I'm having a little trouble using the snazzy new mail client I've got...

Thanks, Daniel, for pointing out that I'd not sent this to the list!

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC

[-- Attachment #2: Forwarded message - Re: Target deprecation, round three --]
[-- Type: message/rfc822, Size: 3035 bytes --]

From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@mvista.com>
To: Mark Mitchell <mark@codesourcery.com>
Subject: Re: Target deprecation, round three
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:28:36 -0500

Mark, FYI, you replied only to me :)

--
Daniel Jacobowitz

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-02-24 23:40 UTC | newest]