* How to control when asm_out_file is printed
@ 2003-04-07 17:33 Anders Ådland
From: Anders Ådland @ 2003-04-07 17:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

In the prologue and epilogue I am generating a label like this:

(define_expand "prologue"
  operands[0] = gen_label_rtx();
  ASM_OUTPUT_INTERNAL_LABEL(asm_out_file, "L",
                            CODE_LABEL_NUMBER(operands[0]));
  fprintf(asm_out_file, "\tdc32\t0x%08X\n", a_large_constant);
)

The label is later used to load a large constant into a register. The
label is printed above the function, but it has to be printed below. How
can I control where the label is printed?

Anders

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-04-07 15:51 UTC | newest]