* GENERIC/GIMPLE docs (was [tree-ssa] Bootstrap fails with undefined reference to  find_reachable_lable)
       [not found] ` <3EAA2845.9080601@melbpc.org.au>
@ 2003-04-26 18:08   ` Diego Novillo
From: Diego Novillo @ 2003-04-26 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tim Josling; +Cc: Jason Merrill, Steven Bosscher, gcc

On Sat, 2003-04-26 at 02:33, Tim Josling wrote:

[ Moved from gcc-bugs ]

> This sounds like very good news. I was aware of tree-ssa but not sure
> its status.
>
> Normally I make changes when something makes it into the mainline. Is
> that a bad idea in this case? In the meantime is there any documentation?

Not yet, I'm hoping that we can derive one from Jason's presentation at
the summit next month.  Steven sent me once a .texi patch for
documentation he had written based on his experience on using
GENERIC/GIMPLE with the g95 front end.

Jason, Steven, maybe you two could coordinate?  I'd like to have
GENERIC/GIMPLE documentation in the branch and the web page.

Thanks.  Diego.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-04-26 13:59 UTC | newest]