* Testsuite custom environment
@ 2003-05-20 16:34 Stephen Biggs
From: Stephen Biggs @ 2003-05-20 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GCC list

I am trying to run 'make check-gcc' and wish to define my own set of
TORTURE_OPTIONS (specifically to do only "-O0").  I have tried different
things and nothing seems to work.  E.g.:
$ export TORTURE_OPTIONS="{ { -O0 } }" ; make check-gcc
$ make TORTURE_OPTIONS="{ { -O0 } }" check-gcc

The environment variable set is ignored and the full list of options is
applied. What am I doing wrong?  Is this a problem with how I specify it
to the shell?  This forces me to edit gcc/testsuite/lib/c-torture.exp
and put my own options in instead of what is there for TORTURE_OPTIONS.

Also, how do I specify
set_board_info gcc,no_label_values 1;
on the command line?  At the moment, I have a changed
gcc/testsuite/config/default.exp where I add this line to the end, and
this is not right.

Thanks for any advice.