* SPEC's 176.gcc now working
@ 2004-09-09 12:07 Diego Novillo
From: Diego Novillo @ 2004-09-09 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Thanks to Honza for finding the final bits needed to get 176.gcc
working.  Of course, we are now failing eon, but once that's fixed we
are back to compiling all of SPECint.

Diego.

* Re: SPEC's 176.gcc now working
@ 2004-09-12  4:00 ` Andrew Pinski
From: Andrew Pinski @ 2004-09-12  4:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Diego Novillo; +Cc: gcc

> Thanks to Honza for finding the final bits needed to get 176.gcc
> working.  Of course, we are now failing eon, but once that's fixed we
> are back to compiling all of SPECint.

Eon should not be failing any more, the fix was RTH's patch to the C++ front-end.

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski