* Dejagnu snapshot
@ 1997-10-24  3:10 Samuel Tardieu
From: Samuel Tardieu @ 1997-10-24  3:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

-rw-r-----   1 220      cygnus   2483962 Oct  7 16:13 dejagnu-971006.tar.gz

dejagnu-971006.tar.gz is not readable by everyone. Is it intended? Is
there another dejagnu snapshot to use when testing egcs?

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam@inf.enst.fr

* Re: Dejagnu snapshot
@ 1997-10-24  7:02 ` Jeffrey A Law
From: Jeffrey A Law @ 1997-10-24  7:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Tardieu; +Cc: egcs

  In message < qw64t67lbh1.fsf@gargantua.enst.fr >you write:
  > -rw-r-----   1 220      cygnus   2483962 Oct  7 16:13 dejagnu-971006.tar.gz
  >
  > dejagnu-971006.tar.gz is not readable by everyone. Is it intended? Is
  > there another dejagnu snapshot to use when testing egcs?
Fixed.  Since there are multiple copies on the ftp server you should
be sure to mention a path to whatever version you might be having
trouble with in the future :-)

Thanks,
jeff

* Dejagnu snapshot
@ 1998-05-28 23:44 Jeffrey A Law
From: Jeffrey A Law @ 1998-05-28 23:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

I've put a new dejagnu snapshot on the egcs ftp server in the
infrastructure directory.

Note I have done zero testing with this snapshot, I don't even
know if it builds.

I'm sure if it's broken y'all will let me know asap :-)

The hope is some of the fixes over the last 5 months will address
our most serious test harness problems.

jeff

* dejagnu snapshot
@ 1997-09-18 19:51 Jeffrey A Law
From: Jeffrey A Law @ 1997-09-18 19:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

I've made another dejagnu snapshot to deal with a problem testing
libio/libstdc++ on linux.

infrastruture/dejagnu-970918.tar.gz

It's probably not worth upgrading unless you're running linux.

--
Jeff Law (law@cygnus.com)
Cygnus Solutions		EGCS GNU Compiler System