On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 11:38, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote: > > I've got a patch in the works that removes most of the simplify_* > > routines. Some of them I've uh... folded... into fold_* and others > > I'm doing what you said here. :) > > I'll probably get back to it later today :) > > -eric > > Great! I'd be happy to help, but to avoid stomping on the same code > I'll avoid doing anything until I see what your patch catches. The attached patch, sans ChangeLog, bootstraps ok on x86-linux. Since it's not a straight rename I'll run it through a test. I needed to change and eliminate simplify/fold_builtin_va_start since it's only use was as a warning mechanism and it can do that just fine in the expand function - where we redid half the warnings anyhow. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to change the special casing in gimplify.c where we have BUILT_IN_VA_START called out, at least I don't think so :) I'll run it through some testing tonight and submit it with a ChangeLog tomorrow. -eric -- Eric Christopher