* source to source compilers
@ 2004-09-27 21:16 peremolina@ya.com
From: peremolina@ya.com  @ 2004-09-27 21:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ipf-orc-support, open64-devel, open64-user, open64, gcc

Hello,

  I'm looking for people interested in source to source compilers.
I'd like to ear about people working on such tools and their
experiencies with the available compilers. I'd like to create a
discusion mailing list to talk about these aspects and find
people interested in developing a new source to source
infrastructure without all the problems that current compilers
presents in source to source tasks.
  Any one interested?

  Of course, excuse-me if this is not the appropiate mailing list
to send this kind of message.

Thanks,
Pere

* Re: [OPEN64] source to source compilers
@ 2004-09-27 23:03 ` Jairo Balart Tarzan
From: Jairo Balart Tarzan @ 2004-09-27 23:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: peremolina, OPEN64 -- Users/developers discuss/plan Open64 development
  Cc: ipf-orc-support, open64-devel, open64-user, gcc

Of course!
Totally necessary discussion and new compilers needed in my opinion.

Jairo

@ 2004-09-28  0:18   ` Diego Novillo
From: Diego Novillo @ 2004-09-28  0:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jairo Balart Tarzan
  Cc: peremolina,
	OPEN64 -- Users/developers discuss/plan Open64 development,
	ipf-orc-support, open64-devel, open64-user, gcc

On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 16:58, Jairo Balart Tarzan wrote:
> Of course!
> Totally necessary discussion and new compilers needed in my opinion.
>
> Jairo

You really want to take this to comp.compilers.

Diego.