* GCC 4.0.1 Status (2005-06-27)
@ 2005-06-28  7:22 Mark Mitchell
From: Mark Mitchell @ 2005-06-28  7:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

As stated earlier, the only patches I'm considering for 4.0.1 at present
are wrong-code cases on primary platforms.  There are several open, but
the only one I consider a show-stopper is PR 22051, which Jeff Law is
working on, and hopes to fix Tuesday.  As soon as that's in, I'll build
RC3, and then, hopefully, a few days later, put out the final release.

I'm sorry this is dragging out, but I think it's worth getting this bug
fixed.

FYI,

--
Mark Mitchell