From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin@dberlin.org>
To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr@integrable-solutions.net>
Cc: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald@pfeifer.com>,
	Maurizio Monge <maurizio.monge@gmail.com>,
	gcc@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: cxx-reflection branch
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:12:00 -0000	[thread overview]

On Mon, 2005-07-18 at 17:24 +0200, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> Gerald Pfeifer <gerald@pfeifer.com> writes:
>
> | On Sat, 16 Jul 2005, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> | > No, I have no such plan.  (And the branch has seen no much development
> | > recently)
> |
> | But you still plan on working on it later?
>
> Yes, we do.

You should know that due to what appears to be some tag moving in
individual files, this branch is going to look weird after the SVN
conversion (it's one of three such branches where tag moving on
individual files was done).
You end up with unlabeled branches and tags, so it's hard to diff
between the tags, etc.

This is unavoidable.

If you don't plan on using it for a while, you may be better off just
taking a diff against the branchpoint exclude the branch from the
conversion (which is about a month or so away), and recreate it after
the move.

The other two branches are long dead and completely integrated, and i
was told i can simply not bother converting them.