Hi GCC Team, I wanted to follow up once more regarding the latest STD statistics in the US. As I mentioned previously, I believe the data could be a useful resource for your audience. You can find the full report here: https://backgroundchecks.org/which-states-have-the-most-stds.html If you're the person who updates your page, would you be open to including our updated report? Let me know your thoughts, Dwayne Jacobs Director of Public Outreach BackgroundChecks.org d.jacobs@backgroundchecksmailing.org If you don't think this resource would be helpful, just reply with “unsubscribe."