* Simple language project...
@ 2008-01-14 22:42 Tarmo Pikaro
From: Tarmo Pikaro @ 2008-01-14 22:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi !

I've decided to mail to gcc mail list, since I've could find best programming language experts in here.

I'm starting to design a new language called 'Simple language'.
I'm searching for people for discussing ideas, designing, brainstorming and/or making pc side code.

Here is web site: http://simplelanguage.wikidot.com/start
From it you can find power point slides which would tell you more about where I'm targetting at.

You can freely contact me over mail, phone or by icq.
If you know some related web site or place/forum which could assist in 'Simple language' creation, please
let me know. I've already got some links from several sources.

--
Have a nice day!
Tarmo.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

* Re: Simple language project...
@ 2008-01-15 10:04 ` Ben Elliston
From: Ben Elliston @ 2008-01-15 10:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tarmo Pikaro; +Cc: gcc

> I'm starting to design a new language called 'Simple language'.

They rarely are, though.  :-)

> I'm searching for people for discussing ideas, designing, brainstorming and/or making pc side code.

This is the wrong mailing list for this topic.  This list is used to
discuss the development of GCC.  Please try posting to a programming
language mailing list or, perhaps, comp.compilers.

Thanks, Ben