On 2009-05-04, at 07:36 +0200, Oliver Kellogg wrote: > Robert Dewar wrote: > > > > >>>> How about not doing the name expansion in-place but rather > > >>>> storing the expanded name in an extra node field? > > > > You could have a separate vector for expanded names I suppose ... > > So be it. I will change the code to not overwrite the Name field > with the expanded name but rather store the expanded name in a > data structure separate from the Node. > Luckily, this change was limited to the Exp_Dbug package body. FYI I am appending the diff. The new Q_E_Name array holds the Name_Id for the expanded name of a given entity. The implementation as a fixed array is preliminary and I would appreciate suggestions on a better data structure to use. Oliver