在 2024-04-26 18:47, Arthur Cohen 写道: > Hello, > > Thanks a lot for the patch :) > > I agree with Jakub that we should be using the GNU coding style in our call to std::replace - this > is what we try to enforce in the rest of the Rust frontend. Please feel welcome to rewrite the patch as necessary. It was sent only for illustration about the build issues. > could you change it to something simpler like simply ignoring the return value of `mkdir`? since > this is what we are already doing (and we should improve error handling here... but one battle at a > time). I don't know why there is such a function. It might be better to just replace it with direct calls to `mkdir()`. > Have you run the testsuite on *-w64-mingw32? I'm wondering if commenting out the `register_callback` > function causes any issues there? No. I only bootstrapped GCC itself with Rust enabled. I know nothing about Rust. -- Best regards, LIU Hao