Hi, I got back to this yesterday and have tried to port over the ARM code from the C++/Java exception files. I have managed to build a native compiler (using make bootstrap) and run the test suite (logs not included due to their size), but the general summary is as follows: === gcc Summary === # of expected passes 78536 # of unexpected failures 40 # of unexpected successes 38 # of expected failures 222 # of unsupported tests 1145 === gnat Summary === # of expected passes 871 # of expected failures 10 # of unsupported tests 2 === acats Summary === # of expected passes 2321 # of unexpected failures 0 My host machine is: Linux rogue 2.6.32-5-amd64 #1 SMP Tue Jun 14 09:42:28 UTC 2011 x86_64 GNU/Linux I have then built for arm-linux-gnueabi and have an installed toolchain (no compile errors) and a running QEMU which can be logged into automatically by me via SSH and which has a TAP set up, I run this with: qemu-system-arm -k en-gb -m 256 -M versatilepb -kernel ~/opt/arm/vmlinuz-2.6.32-5-versatile -initrd ~/opt/arm/initrd.img-2.6.32-5-versatile -hda ~/opt/arm/arm-debian.img -append "root=/dev/sda1" -net nic -net tap,ifname=tap0,script=no,downscript=no I have set up 2 env vars for DejaGNU: DEJAGNU=/home/laguest/src/others/gcc-zxc-arm/dejagnu/site.exp DEJAGNU_TIMEOUT=-1 I have the set up a board called angel.exp and these can be seen in the attachments. When I initially had the results, I had DEJAGNU_TIMEOUT=5400, I didn't realise there was a separate timeout for the compiler. Due to the speed I've not rerun these tests. There is a problem with the Ada test suite for cross targets, on starting I get the following error: make[1]: Entering directory `/home/laguest/src/others/gcc-zxc-arm/arm-build-gcc-4.6.1/gcc' gnattools missing, exiting. make[1]: *** [check-acats] Error 1 It then continues with the gnat tests, but fails to run the acats tests. That message comes from the run_acats script. I have compiled a test program, exc.adb which does not catch the exceptions, so I know this ARM code does not work properly yet. The error on the arm side is: raised EXC.T : exc.adb:6 I'm obviously missing something here, can someone knowledgeable look over the patch and see what it is? Can anyone confirm that the Ada test suite should work for cross targets? If anyone has a target this can be tested for and has a working test suite, can they apply the patch and see what results they get? Thanks, Luke.