* Seperate the c front-end from GCC
@ 2008-01-23 21:04 Haizhou LING
From: Haizhou LING @ 2008-01-23 21:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi all,

I have to use gcc's C parser and the intermediate representation, so that I
can manipulate the basic blocks and CFG. So I need to plug out the parser
and the intermediate code. I would like to know if it is possible to plug
out the parser and the intermediate representation code.

Did someone have any experience on this? Could anyone give some hints on how
to do this?

Appreciate your help
Eric

* Re: Seperate the c front-end from GCC
@ 2008-01-25 14:35 ` Fabian Scheler
From: Fabian Scheler @ 2008-01-25 14:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Haizhou LING; +Cc: gcc

Hello,

> I have to use gcc's C parser and the intermediate representation, so that I
> can manipulate the basic blocks and CFG. So I need to plug out the parser
> and the intermediate code. I would like to know if it is possible to plug
> out the parser and the intermediate representation code.

this sound, as if you do not need the rest of gcc ... so just need a
parser and an appropriate intermediate representation. Maybe you
should have a look at LLVM (www.llvm.org) in combination with clang
(clang.llvm.org).

Ciao, Fabian

* Re: Seperate the c front-end from GCC
@ 2008-01-25 18:04   ` Haizhou LING
From: Haizhou LING @ 2008-01-25 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi Fabian,

Thank you very much, I will have a look at it.

Best Regards,
Eric