* Out of town
@ 1998-07-02 11:02 Jeffrey A Law
From: Jeffrey A Law @ 1998-07-02 11:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

I'm leaving town for a few days tonight.  I'll be out of touch until
Sunday night.

I'll make a snapshot Sunday night when I get back into town.

Remember, feature freeze for egcs-1.1 is right around the corner.

I've been trying hard to drain the patch queue in preparation for the
feature freeze.  One result of that has been destabilized sources; my
concentration after I return will be to drain the remaining egcs-1.1
patches, then concentrate on stabilizing the tree.

jeff

* Out of town.
@ 2000-06-06 21:06 Philipp Thomas
From: Philipp Thomas @ 2000-06-06 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

This is just to give you notice that I'll be out of town from today
afternoon 'til Tuesday next week. So if the NLS stuff has problems again,
fixing has to wait till then or being doen by somebody else.

Philipp

--
Philipp Thomas <pthomas@suse.de>
Development, SuSE GmbH, Schanzaecker Str. 10, D-90443 Nuremberg, Germany

#define NINODE  50              /* number of in core inodes */
#define NPROC   30              /* max number of processes */
 	-- Version 7 UNIX for PDP 11, /usr/include/sys/param.h