* compile/simd-*  test failures
@ 2002-10-31 14:07 Igor Shevlyakov
From: Igor Shevlyakov @ 2002-10-31 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I'm working on back-end for new vector architecture. My hardware
supports 128-bit vector but not 64-bit...

during testsuite all simd tests which using V2SI and similar 64 bit
modes fails, but there is no .x file saying on that target their failure
is ok.
How other targets which don't' support 64-bit vectors passes those tests

Thanks

* Re: compile/simd-*  test failures
@ 2002-10-31 14:38 ` Andrew Pinski
From: Andrew Pinski @ 2002-10-31 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Igor Shevlyakov; +Cc: gcc

On Thursday, Oct 31, 2002, at 11:57 US/Pacific, Igor Shevlyakov wrote:

> I'm working on back-end for new vector architecture. My hardware
> supports 128-bit vector but not 64-bit...
>
> during testsuite all simd tests which using V2SI and similar 64 bit
> modes fails, but there is no .x file saying on that target their
> failure
> is ok.
> How other targets which don't' support 64-bit vectors passes those
> tests

They pass because the vectors gets turned into scaler code.

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski