* %[
@ 1998-07-18 18:39 Ulrich Drepper
From: Ulrich Drepper @ 1998-07-18 18:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

I just found that the the latest egcs is buggy on Intel (no details in
the moment) but since I need a compiler a stepped back to the latest
2.91.x version I've lying around.  But this does not work anymore
since the %[ operator is now declared an error.  This is certainly not
desirable.

I suggest to remove the test for the next releases/years.

* Re: %[
@ 1998-07-19 22:07 ` Jeffrey A Law
From: Jeffrey A Law @ 1998-07-19 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ulrich Drepper; +Cc: egcs

  In message < r2k95awrf7.fsf@happy.cygnus.com >you write:
  > I just found that the the latest egcs is buggy on Intel (no details in
  > the moment) but since I need a compiler a stepped back to the latest
  > 2.91.x version I've lying around.  But this does not work anymore
  > since the %[ operator is now declared an error.  This is certainly not
  > desirable.
  >
  > I suggest to remove the test for the next releases/years.
Where and how are you using %[]

We deliberately remove %[].  Nothing should be using it.

jeff

* Re: %[
@ 1998-07-20  7:31     ` Jeffrey A Law
From: Jeffrey A Law @ 1998-07-20  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ulrich Drepper; +Cc: egcs

  In message < r2oguk7g5j.fsf@happy.cygnus.com >you write:
  > Jeffrey A Law <law@cygnus.com> writes:
  >
  > > Where and how are you using %[]
  > >
  > > We deliberately remove %[].  Nothing should be using it.
  >
  > If you use a new gcc driver and an old backend (including old specs
  > file) you cannot avoid this situation.
True, but this kind of thing has never worked reliably.

However, it may be worth bringing %[] back for this case.  I'll think
about it.

jeff

* Re: %[
@ 1998-07-20  7:31   ` Ulrich Drepper
From: Ulrich Drepper @ 1998-07-20  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: law; +Cc: egcs

@ 1998-07-20 17:25   ` Marc Lehmann
From: Marc Lehmann @ 1998-07-20 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

On Sun, Jul 19, 1998 at 11:03:49PM -0600, Jeffrey A Law wrote:

>   In message < r2k95awrf7.fsf@happy.cygnus.com >you write:
>   > I just found that the the latest egcs is buggy on Intel (no details in
>   > the moment) but since I need a compiler a stepped back to the latest
>   > 2.91.x version I've lying around.  But this does not work anymore
>   > since the %[ operator is now declared an error.  This is certainly not
>   > desirable.
>   >
>   > I suggest to remove the test for the next releases/years.
> Where and how are you using %[]
>
> We deliberately remove %[].

Did we remove it from every gcc version? Don't think so ;)

>  Nothing should be using it.

Almost all version do - what he meant was that he can't call older releases,
which is contro-productive (I fell into the same trap). While "officially",
using "-V" to call older versions of gcc is not supported, it is highly
useful for testing bugs or going back to a non-broken version of gcc.

(otherwise, why don't we just remove -V?)

      -----==-                                              |
      ----==-- _                                            |
      ---==---(_)__  __ ____  __       Marc Lehmann       +--
      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /       pcg@goof.com       |e|
      -=====/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\                          --+
    The choice of a GNU generation                        |

* ????????????????
@ 2016-12-26 16:11 ???
From: ??? @ 2016-12-26 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: gcc

??œBÓñ

gcc6 Attachment:
????????????.xls

* ?????????????;
@ 2016-12-23  8:09 ???
From: ??? @ 2016-12-23  8:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: gcc

»ô¶ùÒÀ

gcc7 Attachment:
?????????.xls

* ??????????????
@ 2016-12-12 19:19 ???
From: ??? @ 2016-12-12 19:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: gcc

????????.xls

* ???????????
@ 2016-12-10 22:08 XHUNQ
From: XHUNQ @ 2016-12-10 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: gcc

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset="l8", Size: 10 bytes --]

XHUNQ
gcc

[-- Attachment #2: ?c[3]m.xls --]
[-- Type: application/x-msexcel, Size: 26112 bytes --]

* +
@ 2013-07-04 19:57 Bячеслaв
From: Bячеслaв @ 2013-07-04 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Здравствуйте!

Меня зовут Bячеслaв.

Наш сервис занимается распространением коммерческих предложений в сети.

Предлагаем сформировать базу данных предприятий  по нужным критериям и сделать рассылку по данной базе.

Цена данной услуги - совсем невысокая.В случае заинтересованности - я предоставлю прайс-лист по всем базам

Если это возможно - сообщите пожалуйста Ваш Ваш телефон или skype - я объясню  о данном виде рекламы более подробно.

С уважением Bячеслaв.

* ÷ÚÒÏÓÌÁÑ ÏÂÎÁÖÅÎÎÁÑ ÂÒÀÎÅÔËÁ
@ 2008-11-24 13:58 gannon nobuko
From: gannon nobuko @ 2008-11-24 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

îÅÖÎÙÊ ÑÚÙÞÏË ÌÁÓËÁÅÔ ËÉÓËÕ

http://www.calculi15093.chat.ru

* ÊÓËÃѺ¼Ùé·Õèµéͧ¡ÒÃ
@ 2004-06-30 16:39 sale
From: sale @ 2004-06-30 16:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

 =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=C1=D5=B8=D8=C3=A1=D4=A8=CA=E8=C7=B9=B5=D1=C7(=E4=C1=E8=B5?=

 =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=E9=CD=A7=C5=A7=B7=D8=B9)?=
To: gcc@gcc.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 23:32:42 +0700

ÊÓËÃѺ¼Ùé·Õèµéͧ¡ÒÃÁÕ¸ØáԨÊèǹµÑÇ(äÁèµéͧŧ·Ø¹)
¤Ø³ÊÁºÑµÔ
2.ÁÕà¤Ã×èͧ¤ÍÁ¾ÔÇàµÍÃì·ÕèÊÒÁÒöµèÍ Internet ä´é
3.ÁÕ¤ÇÒÁªÍº·Ò§´éÒ¹Ê×èÍÊÒüèÒ¹·Ò§ Internet

*** ¾ÔàÈÉ 20 ·èÒ¹áá ·Ò§àÃÒÂÔ¹´Õ¨Ñ´·Ó Web site à¾×èÍà»ç¹¡ÒúÃÔËÒøØáԨ¢Í§·èÒ¹àͧ ***
µéͧ¡ÒÃÃÒÂÅÐàÍÕ´à¾ÔèÁàµÔÁä´é·Õè 09-182-0363     ËÃ×Í    Email Add : sale@thailand001.com
www.thailand001.com

* ÊÓËÃѺ¼Ùé·Õèµéͧ¡ÒÃ
@ 2004-06-30 16:37 sale
From: sale @ 2004-06-30 16:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

To: gcc@gnu.org
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 23:32:23 +0700

ÊÓËÃѺ¼Ùé·Õèµéͧ¡ÒÃÁÕ¸ØáԨÊèǹµÑÇ(äÁèµéͧŧ·Ø¹)
¤Ø³ÊÁºÑµÔ
2.ÁÕà¤Ã×èͧ¤ÍÁ¾ÔÇàµÍÃì·ÕèÊÒÁÒöµèÍ Internet ä´é
3.ÁÕ¤ÇÒÁªÍº·Ò§´éÒ¹Ê×èÍÊÒüèÒ¹·Ò§ Internet

*** ¾ÔàÈÉ 20 ·èÒ¹áá ·Ò§àÃÒÂÔ¹´Õ¨Ñ´·Ó Web site à¾×èÍà»ç¹¡ÒúÃÔËÒøØáԨ¢Í§·èÒ¹àͧ ***
µéͧ¡ÒÃÃÒÂÅÐàÍÕ´à¾ÔèÁàµÔÁä´é·Õè 09-182-0363     ËÃ×Í    Email Add : sale@thailand001.com
www.thailand001.com

* Re: :? ??
@ 2002-03-20  6:12         ` Michael Matz
From: Michael Matz @ 2002-03-20  6:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Allan Sandfeld Jensen; +Cc: Joe Buck, gcc

Hi,

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote:

> > > Under certain circumstances.  In "strict" mode it doesn't.
> It does unless QT_NO_ASCII_CAST flag is set, in fact no part of kde would
> compile with this flag since at least the implicit constructor from const
> char* is too widely used.

Sorry this is wrong. Although we are getting OT here, I want to stop
misinformation.  We compile nearly everything of KDE with
-DQT_NO_ASCII_CAST exactly because we do not want implicit conversion
from/to const char*, because those are i18n killers.  Check your
configures.

> Sun's compiler might be a little too touchy about type-casting, but in this
> case it is right.

No it isn't.

Ciao,
Michael.

* Re: :? ??
@ 2002-03-19 14:53       ` Allan Sandfeld Jensen
From: Allan Sandfeld Jensen @ 2002-03-19 14:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joe Buck, Michael Matz; +Cc: gcc

On Tuesday 19 March 2002 19:17, Joe Buck wrote:

> > > Does QString define an operator const char*() ?
> >
> > Under certain circumstances.  In "strict" mode it doesn't.
It does unless QT_NO_ASCII_CAST flag is set, in fact no part of kde would
compile with this flag since at least the implicit constructor from const
char* is too widely used.

> If there is both an operator const char*() and a constructor that takes
> a const char* argument that is not marked explicit, then
>
> 	QString qstring_var;
> 	QString fred = cond ? "foo" : qstring_var;
>
> is ambiguous, otherwise not.

Well in that case it is ambiguous, they are both defined. Plus operator=,
the full monty :)
( I didnt know about the explicit mark, but they dont use it anyway )

Sun's compiler might be a little too touchy about type-casting, but in this
case it is right.

I have never seen any warnings from gcc, so it should be a problem in 2.95,
3.0 and 3.1.

`Allan

* Re: :? ??
@ 2002-03-19 10:29     ` Joe Buck
From: Joe Buck @ 2002-03-19 10:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Matz; +Cc: Joe Buck, Allan Sandfeld Jensen, gcc

@ 2002-03-19  9:57   ` Michael Matz
From: Michael Matz @ 2002-03-19  9:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joe Buck; +Cc: Allan Sandfeld Jensen, gcc

Hi,

@ 2002-03-19  9:21 ` Joe Buck
From: Joe Buck @ 2002-03-19  9:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Allan Sandfeld Jensen; +Cc: gcc

> Hi
> I have just been fixing several files in KDE 3.0 so they compile using Sun's
> native compiler. The most frequent fix I had to make was the following case:
>
> for some QString a:
> QString b = (exp) ? "xyz" : a;
>
> Now the sun compiler insisted the two types in ?: needs to be identical. Now
> I am wondering what on earth gcc is doing?

If Sun issues a message claiming that the types of the second and third
arguments need to be identical, this is wrong.

The ISO C++ standard specifies the behavior of this operation.  Without
seeing the set of operations that the QString class declares, I can't tell
if there is a bug or not, or which compiler has the bug.

> Is it doing:
>   (exp) ? QString("xyz") : a
> or
>   QString(exp ? "xyz" : (const char*)a);

Does QString define an operator const char*() ?  The std::string class
avoids this problem by making the user invoke a specific function to
convert to const char*.

* :? ??
@ 2002-03-19  9:19 Allan Sandfeld Jensen
From: Allan Sandfeld Jensen @ 2002-03-19  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi
I have just been fixing several files in KDE 3.0 so they compile using Sun's
native compiler. The most frequent fix I had to make was the following case:

for some QString a:
QString b = (exp) ? "xyz" : a;

Now the sun compiler insisted the two types in ?: needs to be identical. Now
I am wondering what on earth gcc is doing?
Is it doing:
  (exp) ? QString("xyz") : a
or
  QString(exp ? "xyz" : (const char*)a);

in the case of QString it doesnt matter because it is reversable, but this is
not always be the case! Shouldnt gcc atleast give a warning before doing an
ambigous type-cast?

greetings
`Allan

* $$$$$$$$$$$$$
@ 2001-07-04  6:50 DAD
From: DAD @ 2001-07-04  6:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

2 SEE THE BEST CUM SLURPING,BLOW SHOTS ON THE NET CHECK OUT
 THESE YOUNG LITTLE HONEY'S SMEARING THEMSELVES IN JISM
                 http://www.geocities.com/xxxcumshooters
  CUM,CUM AND MORE CUM. THESE LITTLE WHORES ARE HERE TO EAT EVERY    DROP OF YOUR LOAD AND MORE!!!!!!!!!!                                              http://www.geocities.com/xxxcumshooters
ALL MEMBERSHIPS RECIEVE ACCESS TO ALL OF OUR 32 SITES/LIMITED OFFER
FOR THE BEST ANAL FUCK SITE EVER TO BE RELEASED ON THE WEB!!!
          http://www.geocities.com/analxxxaction
FUCK MY ASS UNTIL IT BLEEDS,PLEASE? THEN I'LL LICK THE SHIT OFF YOUR DICK. HOW I LOVE IT IN THE ASS, AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!!
COME AND ENJOY A FREE TOUR NOW!!!THIS IS HOT XXX RATED SHIT
                 MY PERSONAL FAVOURITE!!!!!!!                                http://www.geocities.com/analxxxaction

* Re: %[
@ 1998-07-23 15:21 Mike Stump
From: Mike Stump @ 1998-07-23 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: drepper, law; +Cc: egcs

> From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper@cygnus.com>
> Date: 20 Jul 1998 07:26:00 -0700

> If you use a new gcc driver and an old backend (including old specs
> file) you cannot avoid this situation.

Another fine reason why -V (or whatever it is called) should never
have been an option in the first place, it can never work, this is
just another reason in the long list of reasons for using
--prefix==/usr/local/egcs-1.1, or something unique if you want to have
multiple compilers.