* Re: Some Haifa scheduler bugs
@ 1997-08-19 19:00 Jeffrey A Law
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Jeffrey A Law @ 1997-08-19 19:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

  In message <Pine.SOL.3.90.970819092828.291B-100000@starsky.informatik.rwth-aa
chen.de>you write:
  > 	* haifa-sched.c (target_bb, bbset_size, dom, prob, rgn_nr_edges,
  > 	rgn_edges, edgeset_size, edge_to_bit, pot_split, ancestor_edges):
  > 	Make static.
I've already got these installed into egcs, plus some others that
you didn't make static.

  > 	(move_insn): Call reemit_notes for every insn in a SCHED_GROUP.
See my last message -- that's the code I'm running right now.  If it
doesn't work, let me know and we can iterate to a solution.

  > 	(schedule_block): When checking whether an insn is the
  > 	basic_block_head of a different block, use the first insn in the
  > 	same SCHED_GROUP instead of the insn itself.
Done.  Slightly differently, but should be functionally equivalent
and a little clearer to someone who might read the code later.

  > 	(debug_dependencies): GET_RTX_NAME takes an rtx code, not an rtx.
Done.

Jeff

* Re: Unique SMTP From header?
@ 1997-08-19 19:24 Nick STEPHEN
From: Nick STEPHEN @ 1997-08-19 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

The mailing list *does* seem to be weirdly set up, however, I manage
successfully sort on this line:

Sorting on a To: field is a Bad Thing(TM).

* Re: Unique SMTP From header?
@ 1997-08-19 17:54 Peter Seebach
From: Peter Seebach @ 1997-08-19 17:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

>Is it possible to set the envelope sender of all mail coming from the list
>to some unique address, e.g. egcs-errors@cygnus.com, or something similar?
>It would make sorting with procmail much easier.

Seconded!

I hope in the near future to be able to sort my mail, and I am hoping for
all of my mailing lists to be easily identifiable.

-s

* Unique SMTP From header?
@ 1997-08-19 16:06 Thomas Koenig
From: Thomas Koenig @ 1997-08-19 16:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

--
Thomas Koenig, Thomas.Koenig@ciw.uni-karlsruhe.de, ig25@dkauni2.bitnet.
The joy of engineering is to find a straight line on a double