* maintenance mode
@ 1997-08-27 23:45 Kate Hedstrom
From: Kate Hedstrom @ 1997-08-27 23:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

I don't have a strong opinion about the maintenance-mode issue
as long as there is some documentation about what its dependencies
are.  It is pretty clear that you will need bison and autoconf.
autoconf needs a recent m4 and gives you a warning on the build if you
don't have perl.  Now there is this dejagnu package, for which the
latest public release isn't new enough.  Now I find that the egcs build
fails if you don't have gperf, from the libg++ package.  What else is
there?

Toon writes:

> BTW, how do you want your egcs today: Fried, scrambled, cooked or
> continental ? [ Hi, Kate ]

I wondered when people would start writing about bison and egcs for
breakfast.  [Hi Toon]

Kate

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-08-27 23:45 UTC | newest]