* Why libio in egcs is older than glibc?
@ 1997-09-07 19:38 H.J. Lu
From: H.J. Lu @ 1997-09-07 19:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: drepper; +Cc: egcs

Hi,

I took a look at the new libio in egcs. It is much better than the
old one. But it is still older than the one in glibc 2.1. Neither
of them is entirely right for linux/libc/glibc. I will send you
a patch in a day or 2.

Thanks.

--
H.J. Lu (hjl@gnu.ai.mit.edu)

* Re: Why libio in egcs is older than glibc?
@ 1997-09-08  1:32 ` Jim Wilson
From: Jim Wilson @ 1997-09-08  1:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: H.J. Lu; +Cc: drepper, egcs

	I took a look at the new libio in egcs. It is much better than the
	old one. But it is still older than the one in glibc 2.1.

My understanding is that this is just the first set of patches from Ulrich,
and that additional patches are expected soon.

Jim