* eh summary patch
@ 1997-10-15  2:36 Richard Henderson
From: Richard Henderson @ 1997-10-15  2:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

I'd put together this change in support of the previous patch
before I realized that it wasn't needed there.  But it can still
be useful, e.g. in the Alpha machine dependent reorg pass.

r~

* Re: eh summary patch
@ 1997-10-15 12:10 ` Richard Henderson
From: Richard Henderson @ 1997-10-15 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mike Stump; +Cc: egcs

On Wed, Oct 15, 1997 at 11:56:16AM -0700, Mike Stump wrote:
> What about function inlining?  I suspect this needs to be added to the list
> of saved variables, and |= when a function is inlined.

You are right.  I forgot about that bit.

r~

* Re: eh summary patch
@ 1997-10-15 11:56 Mike Stump
From: Mike Stump @ 1997-10-15 11:56 UTC (permalink / raw)