* tree.h change in egcs-971008
@ 1997-10-11 15:42 David S. Miller
From: David S. Miller @ 1997-10-11 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

A prototype for get_file_function_name() was added to tree.h, yet all
the prototypes for the dwarf2 unwind exported interfaces was removed.
This later fact is not even mentioned in the ChangeLog's so I have no
idea why it was done.  Was this done on purpose?

Later,
David "Sparc" Miller
davem@caip.rutgers.edu

* tree.h change in egcs-971008
@ 1997-10-15 16:51 ` Michael Meissner
From: Michael Meissner @ 1997-10-15 16:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: davem; +Cc: egcs

David S. Miller writes:

| A prototype for get_file_function_name() was added to tree.h, yet all
| the prototypes for the dwarf2 unwind exported interfaces was removed.
| This later fact is not even mentioned in the ChangeLog's so I have no
| idea why it was done.  Was this done on purpose?

No, this was not done on purpose.  I will investigate.

From: Michael Meissner @ 1997-10-15 16:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: davem; +Cc: egcs

David S. Miller writes:

| A prototype for get_file_function_name() was added to tree.h, yet all
| the prototypes for the dwarf2 unwind exported interfaces was removed.
| This later fact is not even mentioned in the ChangeLog's so I have no
| idea why it was done.  Was this done on purpose?

Well, it looks like jason beat me to restoring the missing lines.