* My Vacation...
@ 1997-10-30  6:42 Craig Burley
From: Craig Burley @ 1997-10-30  6:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs, gcc2, g77-alpha

...begins later today, 1997-10-30, and I'll return 1997-11-08.

Note that the FSF machines have been down/inaccessible at times
the past few days.  As a result, though I've been able to read
some of my pending email, I haven't gotten through all of it nor
replied to some of it before losing the connection.  Since I'm
leaving later this afternoon, even if the FSF machines are
available, I probably won't get back to them at just the right
time, which means I won't be updating my .plan (or the
g77.plan) indicating that I'll be away.  Please keep this in
mind regarding questions about g77 and its status.

Though I won't be reading email while I'm away (at least, that
hasn't happened yet while in Florida ;-), any really important
email that you're afraid might be lost/delayed by the gnu.org
machines before my return may be sent to <cburley@cadence.com>,
my "temporary emergency" e-mail address.

        tq vm, (burley)

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-10-30  6:42 UTC | newest]