* strange behaviour of -mno-ieee-fp at 971207 snapshot
@ 1997-12-12  1:18 Jan Hubicka
From: Jan Hubicka @ 1997-12-12  1:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

Hi
I am not sure whether this is significant at all, since there is so
much changes in this snapshot so we can't expect it will work :)

But when I compile XaoS with -ffast-math -O3 -funroll-loops -fomit-frame-pointer
-mno-ieee-fp at 2.7.2 it works at about same speed, at egcs-1.0 it is faster
and shorter, but produce incorrect results (it should be OK, since XaoS
sometimes rely at ieee standards) but at latest snapshots it is longer
and much slower, but produce correct results again...

isn't that strange? :)

Honza

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-12-12  1:18 UTC | newest]