From: "Philippe De Muyter" <phdm@macqel.be>
To: robertl@dgii.com (Robert Lipe)
Subject: Re: Failed compilation.
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 1998 11:01:00 -0000	[thread overview]

> Bummer.   We've fixed this at least twice.   I can't test it right now,
> but I'll bet that (re)applying this patch will cure it.

I think that if you want to avoid fixing it over and over again, you must send
your patch yourself to the texinfo maintainer (bug-texinfo@gnu.org).  I have
the same problem (but worse) with files from the gettext distribution,
included by texinfo which is then included by egcs.  I wonder how much time
it will take after I have sent the patches for gettext and texinfo (which I
first must write) before a new gettext comes out, then a new texinfo including
the new gettext, and then the new texinfo included by egcs snapshot.
It would make life easier for egcs testers if they had not to workaround
problems caused by texinfo inclusion in egcs.

Philippe De Muyter