* where?
@ 1998-05-04 15:53 Dion Hewson
From: Dion Hewson @ 1998-05-04 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

Could you please tell me where I could find a precompile version of g++ for
windows95 because I've been looking for days and had no luck.

thanks dph3@wave.co.nz

* Re: where?
@ 1998-05-05 19:17 ` Jim Wilson
From: Jim Wilson @ 1998-05-05 19:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dion Hewson; +Cc: egcs

See < http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/ >.
See also < http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/egcs.html >.

Jim

* Where ?
@ 2002-11-27 11:07   ` Andrew Haley
From: Andrew Haley @ 2002-11-27 11:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Jayakrishnan M writes:
 > Dear friend,
 >
 >   I need some info regarding Gcj-The gnu java
 > compiler. Whom(e-mail id) should I ask ?

java@gcc.gnu.org

* Where ?
@ 2002-11-27 11:03 ` Andrew Haley
From: Andrew Haley @ 2002-11-27 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jayakrishnan M; +Cc: gcc

@ 2002-11-27  7:47 Jayakrishnan M
From: Jayakrishnan M @ 2002-11-27  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Dear friend,

  I need some info regarding Gcj-The gnu java
compiler. Whom(e-mail id) should I ask ?

Best regards
Jayakrishnan

http://mailplus.yahoo.com