* making a libf2c CVS branch
@ 1998-07-02 11:02 Dave Love
From: Dave Love @ 1998-07-02 11:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

Is there any objection to me making a CVS branch in libf2c to hold the
original `Netlib' distribution of (parts of) the library?

This would ease merging of updates we get into the somewhat hacked
version that g77 uses; it might or might not have helped avoid the
problem with the last merge I did but would have assisted doing it.

* Re: making a libf2c CVS branch
@ 1998-07-02 22:44 ` Richard Henderson
From: Richard Henderson @ 1998-07-02 22:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Love, egcs

On Thu, Jul 02, 1998 at 07:02:29PM +0100, Dave Love wrote:
> Is there any objection to me making a CVS branch in libf2c to hold the
> original `Netlib' distribution of (parts of) the library?

None here.

r~

* Re: making a libf2c CVS branch
       [not found] ` <N8TM@aol.com>
@ 1998-07-03  3:31   ` Dave Love
From: Dave Love @ 1998-07-03  3:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

 Tim> problem with the last merge

 Tim> May we expect the patch for this to be included in the next
 Tim> snapshot?

It's checked in.

* Re: making a libf2c CVS branch
@ 1998-07-03  0:50 N8TM
       [not found] ` <N8TM@aol.com>
From: N8TM @ 1998-07-03  0:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: d.love; +Cc: egcs

In a message dated 7/2/98 7:05:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time, d.love@dl.ac.uk
writes:

problem with the last merge

May we expect the patch for this to be included in the next snapshot?  I'm
trying to get the g77's on hpux and NT consistent at the office.  I don't see
any way to use CVS through the corporate firewall or the home aol service.