* DEMANGLING for SOLARIS CC
@ 1998-12-21  4:35 Christian Alonso
From: Christian Alonso @ 1998-12-21  4:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'EGCS'

Hi there:
We have recently started to use egcs 1.1.1 release in our
HPUX/AIX/SOLARIS platforms. Unfortunately (and we plan to change that in
the near future if we can), we develop software using ILOG libraries,
and this company has decided to stop giving GCC/EGCS (anything GNU)
versions of his libraries and is giving only versions of them for native
compilers (aCC, xlC and CC in HPUX, AIX and SOLARIS).

Anyway, the big question is:
 - I've seen that aCC demangling support has been announced. Are there
plans for Solaris/AIX demangling in the near future? I would be willing
to help with that.

Thanks in advance,
Cristian Alonso