* IS YOUR COMPUTER READY FOR 2000?
@ 1999-03-02 16:30 xcf5
From: xcf5 @ 1999-03-02 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: user

IS YOUR COMPUTER READY FOR 2000?

Make sure you're not left behind, prepare for Y2K.

Did you know 98% of new computers FAIL Y2K testing?

Did you know that Windows 3.x, 95, 98, and NT are not Y2K compliant?
These programs need to be patched before the year 2000, if  you want to keep using them.

Our diskette will test your computer's clock (RTC) and BIOS, see if you're
ready for  the New Year.

Our diskette will test your computer's software, and unlike other Test
diskettes,  we can read your source coding line by line to find the exact problems
in your programs.

Our test diskette can read 85% of all shrink wrapped software on the
market, plus C++, V-Basics, Oracle, MS-SQL, Access, Delphi, Paradox, Fox Pro,
Power Builder, Sybase, and more.

If you have a problem, then we have the answer for you!

For a limited time, you can receive the Test Diskette at 50% off the
normal price.

Price: $39.90

SALE PRICE: $19.95 + s/h

Call 1 909/627-3557
IMC Marketing, Information Technologies Dept.
An A+ Authorized Service Center.

* IS YOUR COMPUTER READY FOR 2000?
@ 1999-03-31 23:46 ` xcf5