* About makeinfo under WIN32
@ 1999-03-14 23:46 Christian Jönsson FOA 72
From: Christian Jönsson FOA 72 @ 1999-03-14 23:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

Hello all!

Perhaps this is not the correct place to send comments like this, but I do it
anyway and if someone thinks I shouldn't, please let me know. I'm not sure if
the makeinfo part is built under win32 environments. If it isn't, and we would
like to see it, perhaps someone could look at the work available with xemacs
for NT.

OK, I should perhaps take it on myself, but you know... Anyway, I wanted to
mention this possibility. Hopefully it's usable and someone's got the time...
This was also fed, by the original e-mailer, to the texinfo-bugs mail list.
Is the egcs dev tree following the texinfo/makeinfo development? Are there
``snapshots'' available of texinfo/makeinfo? If so, to what ``audience''?

/ChJ

* About makeinfo under WIN32
@ 1999-03-31 23:46 ` Christian Jönsson FOA 72