* Home Based Biz!  This is GREAT!!!
@ 1999-03-21 22:50 pyvs
From: pyvs @ 1999-03-21 22:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: travelers

WE  LOVE  IT!!!    Travel, money and.................

Not enough time?

Not enough money?

Do you like to travel?

Do you have a plan?

Set your own hours. Set your own schedule.

Grow  with the largest and fastest growing industry in the world.

State of the art marketing system that brings the
customer to you and does the selling for you.

All from your own home!!!

NOT Multi-level Marketing

If  you  are  coachable  and  teachable
with a burning DESIRE to improve your life style

                     Then

You owe it to yourself to listen and look.
Call the toll free # below to hear a recorded 2 minute overview

1-888-403-5601

Ask about our vacation/travel discount packages including:

2 Free round-trip airline tickets,
2 Free tickets to Universal Studio or Sea World
AND...
Much  Much  More !!!

This mailing is done by an independent marketing co.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees!  Advertise
via E mail.  No wasted paper!   Delete with
one simple keystroke!  Less refuse in our Dumps!
This is the new way of new millenium!

This message is being sent to you in compliance with the proposed
Federal legislation for commercial e-mail (S.1618 - SECTION 301).
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/EMailAmendText.html
"Pursuant to Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further
transmissions to you by the sender of this e-mail may be
stopped at no cost to you by sending an e-mail with REMOVE in
the subject to: knj2@usa.net

* Home Based Biz!  This is GREAT!!!
@ 1999-03-31 23:46 ` pyvs
From: pyvs @ 1999-03-31 23:46 UTC (permalink / raw)