On Feb 28, 1999, Paul Derbyshire wrote: > At 06:40 PM 2/27/99 +0100, you wrote: >> Get a newer one, or better yet, get a clue. > 1. I have THE 3RD EDITION, in other words THE MOST RECENT VERSION, as > I've mentioned a few times before. It is outdated anyway. It is not the ANSI C++ Standard, and egcs targets the ANSI C++ Standard, not the ARM. -- Alexandre Oliva http://www.dcc.unicamp.br/~oliva aoliva@{acm.org,computer.org} oliva@{dcc.unicamp.br,gnu.org,egcs.cygnus.com,samba.org} Instituto de Computação, Universidade Estadual de Campinas, SP, Brasil