On Feb 28, 1999, Paul Derbyshire wrote: > Well, I checked and it seems in my original code, I forgot to import > math_traits from a namespace. So there are actually 2 errors, Then please post a bug report as recommended in http://egcs.cygnus.com/faq.html#bugreport , i.e., containing a single code snippet that demonstrates the problem and a description of the host in which you have observed the problem, otherwise lots of people may have to spend time re-creating the code snippet you already have. Thanks -- Alexandre Oliva http://www.dcc.unicamp.br/~oliva aoliva@{acm.org,computer.org} oliva@{dcc.unicamp.br,gnu.org,egcs.cygnus.com,samba.org} Instituto de Computação, Universidade Estadual de Campinas, SP, Brasil