* Having problems with DATA Statement
@ 1999-04-15  6:36 RICHARD_ELMQUIST
From: RICHARD_ELMQUIST @ 1999-04-15  6:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

Hi,

I'm trying to use g77 to compile fortran code that I know works else where.  I
get a comiler message indicating that it can't initialize the second value of FS
in the following line,

DATA (FS(1,J),J=4,200) /197*1.0/

As far as I know this is a valid FORTRAN statement, and I can't find anything on
DATA Statements in the online documentation.

Can you please help me out?

Thanks

Richard Elmquist

richard_elmquist@udlp.com

* Re: Having problems with DATA Statement
@ 1999-04-16  8:35 ` craig
From: craig @ 1999-04-16  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: RICHARD_ELMQUIST; +Cc: craig

>I'm trying to use g77 to compile fortran code that I know works else where.  I
>get a comiler message indicating that it can't initialize the second value of FS
>in the following line,
>
>DATA (FS(1,J),J=4,200) /197*1.0/
>
>As far as I know this is a valid FORTRAN statement, and I can't find anything on
>DATA Statements in the online documentation.
>
>Can you please help me out?

Please read the documentation on submitting bug reports.

        tq vm, (burley)

* Having problems with DATA Statement
@ 1999-04-30 23:15 ` RICHARD_ELMQUIST
From: RICHARD_ELMQUIST @ 1999-04-30 23:15 UTC (permalink / raw)