* Toy language
@ 1999-08-07 19:37 Jonathan Bartlett
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Jonathan Bartlett @ 1999-08-07 19:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc, kenner

In case anyone's interested, I've updated the toy language(a short, simple
language meant to give an example of a GCC front-end) to work with GCC
2.95.  It is available at http://members.wri.com/johnnyb/compilers/ for
anyone who's interested.  There are also links to various materials that I
have found on the internet related to GCC front-end development.  I don't
know much about front-end development personally (although I'm trying to
learn), but I can try to answer anyone's questions about the language if
they're interested in taking a look at it.

Jonathan Bartlett
johnnyb@wolfram.com

* Re: Toy language
@ 1999-08-13 12:54 ` Richard Henderson
From: Richard Henderson @ 1999-08-13 12:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Bartlett; +Cc: gcc, kenner

On Sat, Aug 07, 1999 at 09:34:27PM -0500, Jonathan Bartlett wrote:
> In case anyone's interested, I've updated the toy language(a short, simple
> language meant to give an example of a GCC front-end) to work with GCC
> 2.95.  It is available at http://members.wri.com/johnnyb/compilers/ for
> anyone who's interested.

I've added a link from the gcc readings page.

r~

* Re: Toy language
@ 1999-08-18  7:05 ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 1999-08-18  7:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Bartlett; +Cc: gcc, kenner

On Sat, 7 Aug 1999, Jonathan Bartlett wrote:
> In case anyone's interested, I've updated the toy language(a short,
> simple language meant to give an example of a GCC front-end) to work
> with GCC 2.95.  It is available at http://members.wri.com/johnnyb/compilers/

RTH beat me to it ;-), your page is now referenced from
< http://gcc.gnu.org/readings.html >.

Thanks!
Gerald

* Toy language