* is this an objective-c egcs forum?
@ 1999-09-14 11:10 David Young
From: David Young @ 1999-09-14 11:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Is there a separate forum for the Objective-C implementation in egcs or is
the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mail list the most appropriate mail list? If so, anyone
consider themselves an expert of the Objective-C implementation? I have a few
questions I'd like to ask.

Thanks A Bunch! David Young; VVI-DCS
dyoung@vvi.com

* Re: is this an objective-c egcs forum?
@ 1999-09-14 12:43 ` Ovidiu Predescu
From: Ovidiu Predescu @ 1999-09-14 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dyoung; +Cc: gcc

On Tue, 14 Sep 99 14:22:58 -0400, David Young <dyoung@vviuh221.vvi.com> wrote:

> Is there a separate forum for the Objective-C implementation in egcs or is
> the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mail list the most appropriate mail list? If so, anyone
> consider themselves an expert of the Objective-C implementation? I have a few
> questions I'd like to ask.

You can ask questions either here or on the GNUstep's discussion list,
discussion@gnustep.org (see http://www.gnustep.org/ for more info). I'm the
maintainer of the ObjC compiler and runtime, so you can always send me
questions pertaining to the ObjC implementation.

Greetings,
Ovidiu

--
Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu@cup.hp.com>